What are your social media goals and strategies?
A key part of social media success, is knowing which goals and targets to set for yourself or your team. Without goals, it’s hard to know exactly how well your social media strategy is performing and where you need to iterate to continue moving forwards.
Social media marketing is a multi-faceted approach that, when used properly, can help grow your career by creating brand awareness, engaging with your audience, and finding new audiences.
Having a social media strategy
- Having a social media strategy helps build a strong and organic presence.
- Make sure your goals are covered
- It saves you time
- Helps you target your audience more effectively
Having social media goals
- Increase brand awareness
- Drive traffic to your website
- Get new listeners
- Boost brand engagement
- Build a community around your brand
- Effective social posting and engagement
- Increase mentions in the press
- Never miss a mention through social listening
- Do it yourself?
- Train yourself?
- Hire a professional?
Time; how much time can you or your team spend on social media