Everything marketers need to know about building a network & promoting Go To Hear.
Even if you’re not in the music business you can still benefit from signing up to Go To Hear. As a marketer, you can play an important role in improving the music industry and being instrumental in helping new music to be heard.
The Go To Hear platform is:
- 100% transparent and 100% fair
- 100% free to join and browse
- members only pay for what they use
- supports pay-as-you-go streaming
- no upfront costs, no hidden costs
- 100% of our profits go to the members – artists, fans/listeners & music industry
Earning affiliate rewards is simple:
- sign up
- invite people and encourage them to join Go To Hear via the share buttons on the website – this is important as it will ensure that all your referrals and affiliate rewards are correctly allocated* to you.
- when new members sign up via your shares you will automatically be awarded Go To Hear affiliate rewards. You will be rewarded with GTHC each month for each member until all the GTHC has been distributed.
- you can also earn a % commission set by the artist on the sale of downloads, to do this just use the share buttons on specific tracks and we’ll do the rest.
We are introducing an equitable cryptocurrency to the music world.
To start with we will use our cryptocurrency (Go To Hear Token [GTHC]) as a reward for all sorts of actions and work by our members. Rewards will be allocated for many actions, the first one being helping to sign other members up, this is already built into our sharing system and will happen automatically. We will announce lots of other ways to earn rewards soon.
In the future, you will be able to withdraw your GTHC tokens from our platform and sell them for money or other crypto currencies like Bitcoin on exchanges built for this purpose.
Please abide by our good conduct terms to ensure that Go To Hear is a positive influence on the music industry. If you do not abide by these terms your account could be cancelled.
We reserve the right to terminate any account without notice.
Anyone can join Go To Hear and recommend their connections sign up to the platform, however, prohibited forms of advertising include:
- creating or transmitting unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL
- the use of unsolicited commercial email (UCE)
- postings to non-commercial newsgroups
- cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once
- advertising in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address.
- use of negative words such as ‘scam’ in any promotional campaign.
At all times, you must clearly represent yourself and your website(s) as independent from gotohear.com. If it comes to the platform’s attention that you are spamming, it will consider that cause for the immediate termination of your account.
You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate in a manner which resembles the Go To Hear website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are gotohear.com
Go To Hear is an ethical project with a serious long-term ethical and equitable goal. Please be clear that anyone using spammy techniques or methods that bring Go To Hear and its long-term goal to improve the music industry into disrepute will have their platform membership cancelled.
Refer to Terms and Conditions.